Hosts are responsible for welcoming guests and coordinating from desk systems to graciously and systematically seat parties in the restaurant. This position requires strong communication and team work with other employees. This first impression will create the building blocks for a dining experience that meets/exceeds guest expectations.
Host Responsibilities and Expectations
- Have an upbeat, outgoing and positive attitude
- Possess great guest relations skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively on a team
- Greet customers upon walking in and seating them at available tables
- Help servers in down time (clean tables, run out food, etc.)
- Must be able to work nights/weekends
To apply or for more information please fill out the form below.